The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@mahtan I wouldn't be surprised if she just really is that strong, and should she actually use body reinforcement she'd end up shattering their arms as well as the entire room with one slam. I mean, she literally went to hell and back thanks to her grandma, and she comes from a line of women who are absurdly skilled and strong. The art style doesn't really do her justice, but realistically she is probably really muscular for her age.

Honestly though, magic probably does have something to do with it since it's in her blood. Maybe the magic inside her adapted to her training and now automatically enhances her physical abilities in the same way a dragon's magic would enhance theirs(I'm assuming this is the case, anyway).

Fed-Kun's army
what a good teacher??? and a great classmate/friend??? i'm glad that guy got in too!!! AND THE TEACHER SOLVED THE MISUNDERSTANDING HEHEH i can't wait for the rest of the students to realize she's strong af faljksdlj lmao KICK ALL OF THEIR BUTTS!!!!

omg the girls tho!!! BONDING!! AND THE END!!! ARM WRESTLING!!! SERA'S UNMATCHED!!! I'M SO HAPPY I LOVE THIS <333

thank you for the update~!

OMG the female-female interaction in this episode was so on point: the misunderstanding; the girls sticking together in a male dominated school; the girls liking both traditionally feminine and masculine things; the arm wrestle before introduction. Phenomenal! I’m here for it!

Also love the two outcasts (female student and commoner) instantly looking out for each other.

Thanks for translating. I’m looking forward to reading more 😊

@SmithHatt
I know right? We never get proper girl bonding in these mangas!!! They always make them enemies!!!! When that’s so unrealistic!!!! This chapter made me so happy!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Just wondering how strong she actually is.

Hell yeah bonding through strength.

06a3d330ea60a9f4f0256d462989d1e3.jpg

This is really great! I really need more! Love the mc and also the prince from gale is great too. I really hope he is the ml.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, a match before introduction is a must! That's the knight's way of introduction!

er, how old is she is supposed to be right now? why this Alma girl seems at minimum 16yo? should i call the cops?

I have read the novel and i love how the story progress on those two senpai and how Alma and Nicholas are loyal friend to Sera hopefully more update chapter thank you for translating ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread