The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I bet they didn’t say their name because if they lost they were going to make her call them master and bully her

Dex-chan lover
@yetiwarrior:
Adaptations often follow the LN, not the WN, and the transition between the two can have drastic difference (see Overlord for example)

I'm guessing that scene might be cut from the LN because it either doesn't make sense in the long run or pushed down the line for better narrative pacing.

From now on, anytime i meet a new girl, I’m gonna assert my dominance by challenging them to an arm wrestling match LOL

Dex-chan lover
Undisputed female Arm Wrestling Champion Serphione GranZues!

Dex-chan lover
Lol forget regular fights everyone line up for arm wrestling, but after cake tho

Dex-chan lover
Haha what a nice chapter, making friends by crushing them in arm wrestling
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"aim for the crotch" is actually terrible advice in any actual fight. You want to disable (knee caps/elbows/etc), not cause pain. Because things can get people through pain, but mechanical failures are things you can't fix easily.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat
Oh, I'm aware. Just wanted to point it out for anyone that may have been interested.
I also really enjoyed that part as well, so I was surprised it was excluded, but you may be right.

@Raydnt
wait for the two princes of this country (and coronel too but in his case for too much loyalty to the crown)

also
I doubt miyu's scene would be done as a flashback, she became lu's placeholder for a while

Users who are viewing this thread