Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried that it already ended when they noth gone, after all. Even the official novel only have 1 english translation so far. Good things it's.

Dex-chan lover
She's such a reliable fire watcher.

She seems so proud that he wouldn't listen to her.

Bravely hiding behind, I mean, making sure the rock is also safe.

That warrior on page 13 (labeled 16) looks like he'd fit on a metal cover. Spiky helmet and a pro wrestler champion belt. Though he is wearing a side arm, which is unusual, since characters almost always only have a single weapon and maybe a dagger.

The thing about those walls is that normally you wouldn't have the crenellations on the inside.

Guy looks like your average thug. Behaves like one, too.

Someone being a slave doesn't mean they're a runaway slave. Taking someone away, if she's not a runaway slave, is either kidnapping or theft. And I doubt he has the authority to force anyone to do anything.

What's with his tongue not being able to retract?

He was holding back. He's still alive.

"He started it," is indeed not an excuse for anyone older than a small child. "Self defence," on the other hand might be.

Such an insignificant fool should have done with within three panels.
In particular since nothing original was done about him.

Contributor
This chapter is the same as anime episode 13 (last one), but with a lot more content and scenes, glad to see an update finally. (y)(y)(y)

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping Seika would be like, "Nah bro. That's my waifu you're looking at."
Mayor Cyrus, meet guild branch manager Cyrus.
NPC_Cyrus.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back.
I already thought this was dropped but I really appreciate seeing this back as this is where technically where the anime left off.
Looking forward to seeing their continued adventures together.

Aggregator gang
on my mama I love this manga the thing is that at the price of the quality art we are getting slow paced short chapters but oh well at least it looks good

Users who are viewing this thread