The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 1

Uhm, future already changed?? Why would she think he'd still kill her? She's not portraying the tyrant that's displayed in the game that would abuse him.. So, the core reason he WOULD OF killed her is gone, since she isn't a "villain" to him. These type of mangas-- REEEE!

@Aretheus this is the novel ver: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0924cf/. maybe it's not in novelupdates bc no one translated it

Double-page supporter
Next chapter or two better jump to them in high school :p or whatever it's called

so qt honestly the 5-8y/o fluffy era is my favorite in all of these villainess reincarnation always so cute and fluffy. okok so maybe the secret chara to be unlocked is herself!!! yeeee villainessXheroine route

I don't like yanderes because they're toxic but I'll follow this manga because Ashely looks like Len in Servant of Evil. He's also a butler like Len so I look forward to seeing more of him

Power Uploader
I think it's surfing on Bakarina's success.

The "villainess", in order to not be killed, will unwittingly make all of the targets of the game fall for her, including the heroine.

@yelisei i think the heroine x villainess route could be possible since on page 5 behind the heroine are all the capture targets and our mc. Hinting that our mc could be the secret 6th target.

Dex-chan lover
im getting that because she is young but has the mind of an adult made her able to cry like that... having a mind that takes and creates more information than you can handle should have an effect... wonder if that is true and logical

theres many types of yanderes... and i like how im getting the feeling of how this story is telling me "if you are one of those people that says "i like yanderes"... what would you actually feel when there is yanderes around you/targeting you" or at least it better give me that feeling

Ahhhh so sweet and adorable..I'm looking forward to him being an obsessive yandere.

Aggregator gang
@Fixel I would absolutely love that. Please let it be so!

Edit: In regards to how she died, it wasn't just a "bike" she was riding, not unless some bicycles have thick tires with covers over the top. What she was riding was likely a motorcycle. As for how she died, it could be that someone ran into her or clipped her and made her spin out, or it could easily have been her mistake where she was riding too fast around a corner and lost control or turned too quickly to avoid hitting someone else. Of course, this information isn't really that important since the focus is on her current life and not her past life, but I felt compelled to point it out.

Users who are viewing this thread