The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
lol im an awful harem addicted bitch and can't stop shipping her with literally any and all love interests

Fed-Kun's army
Would be amusing if some yandere happened to also be a reincarnator and thus could read it aswell.
Could turn hilarious..

Lowkey ship her with Randolph cause of their shared situation and how awesome that could make their relationship. Sorry Ashley

Same, I also sorta ship her with Randolph, even if they're just bros haha.

Oh, C'mon, Cecile belongs to Ashley.... because she is sure death otherwise. This Yandere is no fucking kidding around.
So... for Cecile health, I'm cheering you, Ashley, ¡Go, boy!

Cecile share a camaraderie with randolph bc they are remember their previous life in japan. Nothing more. And ashley kinda scary in yandere mode so i guess they can't even have a romantic feelings.

I ship her with Randolph because ngl Ashley be giving me the heebie jeebies!

@cherokeemoon me too i literally in every manga comic anime or drama I just go all out shipping the heroine with everyone "harem is justice"😍

Supporter
Ashleys Haiku *ahem*

STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB
STABITY STABITY STAB
STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB

Supporter
Also... I needed a bit more fluff after reading the latest Lady Rose Wants To Be A Commoner. Yay multiple isekai shenanigans!

Dex-chan lover
Even though this servant is tame, he is still a yandere in disguise. Do NOT let down your guard, MC!!
You don't want to die the next year...

Somehow I feel that a lot of nuances (subtle and not so subtle affections/possessiveness of ashley) in the novel is not portrayed in the manga... It feels lacking...

Users who are viewing this thread