The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 5

It's not surprising that he's acting like a creep considering the setting, but I hope she doesn't just put up with his shit quietly.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo her cover story is that he's pestering her to join the student council. Hence the "Student Concil business" line.

She has affectionately raised a wild animal. She about to have that bite her.

I... need to rethink my type of reading-material-in-life if my first reaction to the last page is "WOAH, KABEDON!" and the next is "Where's the Yandere so far?"

Dex-chan lover
what a high maintenance little brother
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Kabedon - the move that turns a lady's pupils into... half-mickey-mouse shaped pupils! Too bad ashley, no heart-shapes for you.

Dex-chan lover
He's going for the double-handed kabedon! Honestly this cute one would suit him best so I'm not disappointed at all!!
945717c2a2ba04d601f111e87d007b47.png

Now I only want him to be slightly embarrassed and hesitant with it and that'll be the deciding blow for me!

Ashley became more confident in this new route so he shows some dominant feature... oh well, I hope the heroine will be able to handle him because he is just in love and insecure. Why insecure? First because of their social statue, nobility system dislike none nobles unless they're rich so they can buy a title for themselves (that's why the glasses girl said "nouveau" riche). Last thing he doesn't have is heroine love confession. I understand him a little I guess, for now.

I bet he's standing there like "She literally has just been going along with this kind of stuff and these kind of guys for a full year without me here to protect her????"

Contributor
Well, i can understand Ashley feeling.
Because his lady is REALLY DENSE, and can hurt you sometime.

I hate that I can't read that much further in the WN. How am I suppose t be sustained until the next release with only a little more of the last scene?

And I'm not trying to rush anyone, I just really like this story.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you so much for the translation woooo!

NNNNOOOO i was hoping that wasn't the end of chapter 5 flkjdafsjkl i NEED the next scene!!!!! lmao i'm with you @JutlandAngel i'm SUFFERING

Users who are viewing this thread