The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 7

Ugh. I’m mad she was involved in this 😑 leave our FL out of whatever shenanigans

You son of a bitch 😠
Thanks for the chapter, and merry Christmas😍♥♥

I already finished this novel and here I am. In a cliff because I can't remember what happened.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that scenes in romance/shoujo where the handsome guy(s) act all clingy and want you to be by their side always is supposed to make the target female readers feel fuzzy and romantic - kya, how heartthrobbing!

Do any target female readers here get the same feeling as well?

PS. Target readers may be the types who want something more dangerous and thrilling.

Supporter
@Despada

Probably thinks of her as a "bug" that latched on his "onii-sama" so hes getting rid of the competition...
my moneys on him being a reincarnated person as well, and guess her/his favorite character...

When I saw that guy smile I thought of
"Top 10 anime betrayals"
and mc with thought bubble: This mother....
Still, the main guy is making me a bit uncomfortable and annoyed than cutesy fawning

Lornah is so obnoxious, unless they squish him right now his whole part of the plot is going to be so frustrating! Ugh! I'll obviously still read it though, lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Despada oh so he's a brocon... -w-
but then our MC did nothing wrong, guess who will punish him then... maybe ashley, i hope it's ashley ohohoho

Now we have the mc that probably is yuri and the love interest that might be yaoi or maybe bra-con
Hmmm interesting 🤔

Group Leader
wtf lornah???

god, ashley and cecil look amazing together on the first page

Users who are viewing this thread