The Return of Elena the Knight - Ch. 1

Oh! Thank you for translating!

I didn't know the novel got a webtoon now! Yay!

It's a shame the link from novelupdates is dead.
I remember reading it a while ago but I never finished it. I may need to use the wayback machine to continue reading it.

y'all the novel is great!!! Everything was translated on novel update for free but now you have to pay :/ I never got the chance to finish it so i'm excited!!

Nice, it got adapted!

To keep it simple,
Elena ends up with prince and it's a happy ending type story with a final battle type thing for the climax. They even have a kid.

Without a solid foundation there is no solid story, rushing so fast shows cracks in the logic of the story with will make the story bland and lame. There is still a chance that they just wanted to skip the beginning but I doubt it, don't have much hope for this story but I am always happy to be proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
The summary reminded me of the mahwa Aideen. Except that this time her family aren't evil. 😁

Can we like, talk about that she looks way too young before she died? she should be 35-40 but looks like early 20s....

xts

Oh man, they nerfed to half her original power now we have reason for the make lead to actually serve a purpose...

Dex-chan lover
"You'll never be able to defeat me, even if you're reborn!" Ha ha ha ha! That will be her last words to you!

Users who are viewing this thread