The Return of Elena the Knight - Ch. 1

This looks very promising! The art is wonderful and the story is right up my alley. Thank you for the translation!!

Ohmy! It's finally here! I've finished the novel and I can't wait for the next updates! 😍

I completed the novel sometime last year and enjoyed the journey ^^ However, I do think they rushed this chapter. I know they needed to get the prologue out of the way, but this lightning speed pace isn't doing the story any justice. The pacing is definitely going to be an issue if they keep going like this. I would have liked the beginning to be fleshed out just a bit more so that the readers can sympathize with her situation.

This chapter is rushed and lost some details from the novel. Details like how she handled her return and etc, but it still okay or it will take to long just to make the story until how she save the crown prince 😂

I wonder how the artist will draw the crown prince special appearance

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad this novel finally got a manhua, but wow is this first chapter rushed! I hope that isn't the case for the rest of the novel...

Man I dont need much im already interested. Also I dont mind rushed first chapters because lets be honest, how different are from others in the same subgenre is this first chapter c:

Ezk

ahhhhh i've read the novel before and i await with anticipation

There’s an interactive story for this on the app Maybe! This art and the plot line seemed so familiar a few panels in. I was wondering what it was I recognized hahaha. The story is called Lady in Armour!

Yall this a manhWA not manhua lol. But regardless, im happy this got an adaption. It is a little rushed in the beginning but im glad we''re getting to the plot lol. The art is okay to me, not my fav but its not terrible. Im excited to see where this goes..even tho i know the ending😂

I agree this first chapter is pretty rushed, it actually looks more like those chapter 0/Promo chapters of other manhwas rather than a proper chapter 1.

That being said I've already finished the novel (first time I can say this about any manhwa 😂) and I can say it is a really good one, one of my faves, though we'll see how it'll go here. So far, I'm not a big fan of the art style, it was better in the novel, here they kind of seem more childish, but I'll continue reading to see how they'll adapt it.

thanks for the work!

Okay first of all MC's brother is hotter than he has any right to be. Second of all, I am really looking forward to a properly badass heroine who has decades of experience behind her.

OH MY GOD! I'm happy this amazing novel got serialized but I'm not a huge fan on the artwork. They made Elena look more...childish? Same thing with our crown prince!! Ugh. The OG novel artwork she looked more calm and sophisticated.
The pacing of the first set of chapters is a little rubbish. The novel went into more details on how and why the family was killed...Like hanging their dead bodies for display, or the younger sister getting raped, etc. Kind of...disappointing.

OMG OMG IT'S HERE. I WAS PLANNING TO READ THE NOVEL BEFORE BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT IT WILL GET A MANHWA

Users who are viewing this thread