The Return of Elena the Knight - Ch. 2

Ok, I dont have a problem with the rushed first chapter or this super forward proposal. However as someone below mentioned. Wasnt she just a normal girl before her family was killed. Full Plate isnt exactly light and she would need exercise and a certain level of fitness to be able to use it effectively. So like even including that stupid "half power" bs from the first chapter I have serious grievances with them glossing over this.

lmaooo ok her young body probably too weak to even wear the armor and use the weapon properly but yepp she manage to save the prince quite smoothly 😅😅

and then theres the half dragon half human emperor story liek whyyyyy. now i cant stop thinking was it a male human fuckin female dragon or male dragon fuckin a princess to create this halfie human-dragon.

both equally disgusting and id rather he got it from a curse or something than this possible beastiality T_T

Dex-chan lover
 @cookie_honey Re. the half-dragon thing,
it's a bloodline curse. 1st founding emperor ate a dragon's heart to gain its power, descendants have been cursed since.

Oh yeah, I am absolutely for this. She's subtle when she needs to be but can just as easily bring out her boldness. She's a woman on a mission, she knows what she wants, and she's gonna get it. All great so far!

Users who are viewing this thread