The Revenge of the Duke's Daughter Theresia

The story is interesting but I wonder why the publisher is butchering each chapter into a million pieces and slowing the story to a crawl.

Dex-chan lover
@jem3710 Copied from novelupdates spoiler thread:
After the trial and execution of the shitty queen, MC is ready for her soul to be taken by Rudy (demon), but actually he tells her that he loves her and that now she just need to use that soul to love him back, MC is flustered and in truly tsundere style says that she doesn't know when it will happen, he says that he is a demon so that is in the epilogue of the novel, I haven't read the extras yet

Dex-chan lover
It's good so far, exciting premise~ Too bad they divide the chapters like this though haha

Ok for the first time ever i'm dying for the manga to end quicker so i know the answers....also please tell me we do get to know why everyone betrayed her.

Well, I'm down to try this revenge x kuroshitsuji story (everyone can clearly see resemblence) AS LONG AS it is not too shallow, becuse... the first impression of the queen seems a bit weak, so I hope there will be more depth to this story.... That's all I wish for.

Beautiful art, but the writing and story is very poor. It just feels like I'm reading a fanfiction written by a hormonal teenager. I just feel absolutely nothing reading it aside from disappointment.

Fed-Kun's army
I will have my revenge! ... is getting old and it's only been two chapters. Lol

Dex-chan lover
I honestly want this to be fast paced kuroshitsuji.
I rather don't have romance and focus on revenge aspect. This better have tragic ending.

Dex-chan lover
these are so much better when they focus more on the revenge aspect vs romance like even read some where they fall in love with the one who help/was the reason they died in the first place i dont understand how that aspect is favoured at that point

Group Leader
i know the author's tryna get us to hate the queen so that her death/the revenge will be satisfying, but this much anger is not very healthy

@osqmu
I agree, that's why I stopped reading multiple very popular mangas.
At this point I think the queen is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread