The Revenge of the Soul Eater

Double-page supporter
i knew it, i've been on that cave before
https://rafftransport.com/jomblangs-caving-activity-what-will-we-do-there.html

does the mc get power by simply killing? Just want some clarification.

Also, this artist is fucking amazing, the art is just so detailed :D

Fed-Kun's army
Mmmmm another betrayed by my party and left to die where I became a super saiyan - so far doesnt seem too terrible except for the wildly out of place 'funny faces' that flip flop out of the blue and really clash with the revenge theme especially given the overall violent tones.

Sort of like if Jason in Friday the 13th just randomly dabbed between kills. If it ease up on the revenge plot or drops the out of place comedy it might turn out okay but not holding my breath, incoming torture and murder tee-hee! ugh, i'll keep a eye on it for now.

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher :
he ends up with sex slaves, and does use them, including getting one woman to bet her freedom, and puts in lingerie before banging her that night.

@aixt : from what I have read (which is not that far in considering everything)
he tends to use the law and society to get his revenge on those who wrong him, but I did not get far enough for his "family" to come up
Who the absolute hell asked you to post spoilers you developmentally challenged chimp
How are you this desperate for attention

Double-page supporter
I don't like this premise. Arifureta and Shield Hero worked because they did nothing wrong. I was fine with the island banishment, but the fact that you can't pay one silver coin in three years with the pipe dream of being the strongest, all while collecting herbs is just fucking embarrassing.
Have you ever tried living with bare minimum money?

Aggregator gang
I like this so far but it’s all over the place. Feels like the author wrote through nonstop mood swings

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever tried living with bare minimum money?
The MC might have been able to live more comfortably if he tried a different job.

He spent years trying to be a swordsman, thinking that he had some hidden talent and he would do better if he just persisted a little longer. It turns out he was right, but nothing was objectively indicating as such before a set of critical conditions were met.

This is similar to someone in the modern world who wants to be a mangaka but gets rejected by every editor. Even as he tries to self-publish on the net, he gets no recognition. So he keeps drawing, complains that nobody recognizes his hidden genius and gets no income. Even going to flip burgers would earn him something, but he doesn't want to do even that because he's an artist.

Sorry, but this is all on him.

Users who are viewing this thread