The Rhodes Island Experiences - Ch. 273

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she needs help dealing with her foster parents, and knows Red as her sister here is the only one to be able to take the situation serious enough.

Right now, Gold Bars are going for about $1,800 each. (https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/charts/gold-spot-price)
We know that we can exchange Gold Bars in the trading post at a rate of 500 LMD per gold bar.

Thus, we can surmise that Amiya gave Vigna $720.

Assuming that deflation has not influenced the price of pure gold because Literally Anyone can make it given a factory, we can figure out the market value of pure gold.

Due to 1 gold selling for 500 LMD, and the real life price of gold is 60$/g, and one bar of gold roughly equaling 30g, we know that LMD to USD has a conversion rate of 1800$=500LMD, or 3.6$=1LMD.

In this case, Amiya just gave Vigna 360$.

The takeaway from this is that the price of Pure Gold was probably burnt to the ground due to the fact that LITERALLY ANYONE can just create a bar of PURE GOLD WITHOUT ANY PRIOR TRAINING OR BASE MATERIALS.

Also in this scenario a promotion of a 6* op to e2 would be $648.000.

If anyone could calculate the undeflated price of Pure Gold that would be pog.

Edit: was beaten by 5 minutes also @Aceathon $720?

It pains me to see poor Vigna broke af. My best girl can't be living like that, I won't allow it in my base.

Users who are viewing this thread