The Ride-On King - Ch. 67 - The President and the Orphans of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
riding a tortoise . Not-Putin thinks he is urashima tarou ? lol .

page 8 :
these 2 high-school girls are lucky that they are not in the goblin-slayer universe , lol , or else the girls will get gobbed / get goblined by the goblins .

• goblins : why cant we cut through the girls 's clothes ?
  • me : stupid goblins , you can just cut the girls 's heads and bare legs .

for some unknown reasons , the mangaka was intentionally hiding the old hair-style of not-putin in the flash-back scenes :
in page 26 of chapter 66 .
in page 9 of chapter 67 .

page 13 :
note : you can see an energy chain that connects the elf 's hand and the orc 's neck .

an elf girl takes her nude pet orc out for a walk . this is so backwards .
in some "special doujinshi manga-s" , normally , an orc takes his nude pet elf girl out for a walk , lol .

about their flip-phone :
it looks old , ancient , and cheap . does the phone really have 1 camera at the front and 1 camera at the back ? the girls can use the phone to take selfie-s , and take pictures of other peoples ?

and the phone belongs to which girl ? i saw that the 2 girls took turns to use the phone .

" In Another World with My Flipphone " , lol :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Another_World_with_My_Smartphone
btw , the light novel / anime " In Another World with My Smartphone " are total trash , dont waste your time with them .

about the f-ing elf-s / eff-ing elf-s :
so basically , on earth , the boy and the 2 girls were near death , then the elf-s saved their life-s and gave them a 2nd chance to live .
so the elf-s are good guys . and now bega wants to punish her saviors ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread