The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The President and His First Dungeon

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the Grateful Dead summoned White Zombie, while the Steppenwolf protects the Village People.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the detailing work on this is insane. Most Isekai manga looks like it's drawn by toddlers in comparison.

Double-page supporter
@MisterXiado - *slow clapping, rising to resounding applause*?

I like that Not-Putin assumed the kind of radiation/light would be effective against wraiths - UV obviously being what you think of when the mage says it has to be "sunlight." Then again, since the Sun God is apparently the Law/Order god, it makes sense that Not-Putin is his avatar (having been a politician who created his own order from Cold War chaos). I'm really loving the world-building accomplished in what are ostensibly comedic scenes.

Also starting to ship Not-Putin with the Elf-loli...

Fed-Kun's army
A portal to the realm of chaos in a dungeon filled with inhuman monsters you say?
d3f.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Confused - same magic he used to change the magic lantern into a flare grenade (there's a magic stone in the skull, that's why you have to destroy the brainshead for the skellies to be good boys0>

Dex-chan lover
spirit wat? i dont care about that i want to ride that dragon zombie :woke - is what our mc is thinking

Dex-chan lover
Not-Putin disproves of the concurrent holding of political positions, just like real Putin: Be President until you reach your term limit -> be Prime Minister for 1 term -> be President again because limits only apply to consecutive terms.

Users who are viewing this thread