The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The President and His First Dungeon

Screw the dragon. Use the might of mother Russia to turn the lich into submission and ride him

Dex-chan lover
I like his art a lot more when he's not just drawing martial artists.

Dex-chan lover
In other isekai, MCs collect waifus. In this, the MC collects -mounts- pets. We already see that dragon getting netorare'd from that undead.

Dex-chan lover
Some things :

- Ahegao face of a mind-break lolibaba elf .

- Putin pumps his semen , er , mana inside the elf .

- She can handle the "morning wood" very good , lol .

- The last upskirt panties-shot of the elf . At the end of this chapter , she start wearing a long pants , NNNOOO .

Page 13 : I noticed that the kids have fake wolf tails attached to their butts , because they are the "children" of the Wolf Queen .

Page 20 : Putin mount-harem 's members are fighting with each other , lol .

Holding a skull in his hand , Putin says : Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft.

Dex-chan lover
Pentakill Karthus?

3151ad99c7d67a67a2e0937fa9b9016e.png

Dex-chan lover
So if he can turn any magic stones into stun grenades, can he maybe turn some into HE grenades ? Or I guess he could make them frag grenades if he puts metal around them

Contributor
That is one hell of a swanky outfit. That's got to be one of the most downright rock-star looking liches I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
He built an army... child labor and army... A FUCKING ARMY.
and by the looks of it, he's trying to establish a feudal Japan?

"Let There Be Light"

Oh glorious president.

Users who are viewing this thread