The Ride-On King - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The President And The Fae's Satchel

Dex-chan lover
Yeeee baby! Now that's what I'm talking about!
So satisfying, viva la presidente!

Aggregator gang
We could have this kind of badass president, but no. We are stuck with a petty overgrown spoiled brat who doesn't even know batshit about politics (or bussiness) and is making us be globaly hated and laughted, I don't feel "great" at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@kinosseur
well sure its home grown goodness but its kinda outdated
but he should be using a mp443 or somthing like that

is there an image of the page 24 without the text bubbles n stuff? would be a really sick background ting

Group Leader
@welcome2atlantis
He came to this world with it...
Here he appears with the suit on:
x18.png
Here he decides to pack the top of the suit:
x15.png
And here we see him carrying it arround:
x35.png

mann, not the usual negotiation you expect where it's the villains who attack first
this was so much fun

Dex-chan lover
Did Bell say totally this much in previous chapters? I honestly don't remember if she said it as much as in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Did I dream it or was I so high one time that I thought the king of beasts crown allows Purchinov to basically centaur every sentient beast or something like that. Like he goes to fight that cunty bitch with the enslaved centaur's brother and when he jumps on to his back as he is allowed Purchinov basically became a white centaur and got kind of mad cause he was happy that he was going to finally get to ride a centaur and instead became one for a bit for the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread