The Ride-On King - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The President And The Fae's Satchel

Man do I hope he kills the woman in charge of the oppressing monarchy rather than taking her as a follower.

Double-page supporter
You think Naruto talk no jutsu is great?
How about diplomacy of Lord President Putin?

Group Leader
@ophaq he had the suit when he first got iseka'ed and his assistant always made him carry a gun for protection, although they probably could have hit the elf on the head to produce the suit for him XD

Soon God King Putin will create a glorious empire, spanning the boundaries of reality itself. Under his rule, class divide will be abolished for the glory of the common man. Glory to Isekai Putin.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY HELL this chapter is sooo fukken awesomeeee.

he friggin GLOCKED that wizard jajajajajajaj, and not only one, he popped him 3 times and then a masive arrow to the forehead jajajaja

Contributor
What a fucking Alpha CHAD.

He just missed black sunglass and it would be perfect.

I love this manga... why does this have to be monthly, they need to setup a patreon in Japan to support, weekly releases.

Dex-chan lover
While this is obviously "the Putin isekai", I do have to point out that the real Putin had no objection to carrying a gun.
In fact, it was his suggestions on the ideal concealed carry gun for intelligence agents that led to the adoption of the KGB's replacement for the Makarov.

Users who are viewing this thread