The Ride-On King - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The President And The Fae's Satchel

Double-page supporter
this is my boomstick ...
well, no shotgun here, so I guess it isn't ...

Dex-chan lover
rrfdffgv .

well , i guess the moderators might add this link to the description : https://solpress.co/product/628/the-ride-on-king-vol-1 .

now you can buy the official digital version of english volume 1 . but im not sure about the physical version : in sol press shop website , i can only see the "pre order" button .

qwtdthfg .

Dex-chan lover
Finally, somebody who understand that, in order to be successful in negotiation, you need to start from a position of power.

Group Leader
@dreminh we will try release a chapter or 2, just got a lot of delays, but.... we will have to drop after that probably, because this has also been licensed

Aggregator gang
@higher87 thank 4 reply but I don’t I think you should drop. I mean there are dozen of licensed manga still got fan translated. Not mention Sol only publish physical vol not chapter up to date. Sorry for bad English but please don’t drop T_T. Still respecting your decision any way, or at least you can find some ground who interested in this project. So many trash esekai out there

@dreminh Sol is doing digital releases for this manga; how fast they publish is irrelevant, they are legally permitted to translate and distribute.

https://solpress.co/product/628/the-ride-on-king-vol-1

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he will still have plenty of back up ammo. Looks like a mag dump to me

I got so used to seeing him half naked that i forgot he got isekai'd wearing a suit, i genuinely got confused for a moment there

Fed-Kun's army
@cyanhide he fired 4 shots and judging by his hand size and the appearance of the gun in his hand I would estimate at least another 10 shots in the magazine more likely 13 as that appears to be a full sized Glock.

Users who are viewing this thread