The Ride-On King

Contributor
When a Isekai with Putin is better than 95% of others Isekai, i don't really know how to feel...

I guess i'm happy for this manga, and sad for the rest of copy-paste Isekai .

Fed-Kun's army
So putin is training Child soldiers... well thought for a moment he would Build them an ak47 ?

Hm until now i feared that shit will hit the fan but it turn out to be good
I can't wait to see the fight between the centaur guy and the deity garm !

Aggregator gang
Here's an article that will give you an chuckle: https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/vladmir-putin-calendar-bestselling-japan_us_5c17e48ee4b0856e3a15ab62
Vladmir Putin’s rugged sex appeal may be making Japanese women all hot and bothered.

It seems a 2019 calendar featuring the 66-year-old Russia president in various states of shirtlessness is the top-selling calendar at Loft, a popular Japanese household-items chain.

Even if you took out stuff about our greatest president, the whole story and world building in this manga is going the good way. Not ugly and not edgy-cute, like in other jap mangas, this one brings out the real generic fantasy the way it should be.

Ada

I just remembered this is made by the same mangaka that did Karate Shôkôshi Kohinata Minoru!

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, the best cast for a Jap isekai story, is to NOT have a Jap protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Putin and cute girls in another manga , Danberu nan kiro moteru :

11.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone wondering, the MC shown on the cover has absolutely no similarities to Putin except a slight physical resemblance. So if you're expecting Vlad P Isekai, you will be disappointed.

If this were your average japanese edgy kid, I'd be beyond mad.
But somehow, it being a president makes it okay.

Dex-chan lover
Pleasantly surprised by how good this has been. The premise? One look and you`d think "Total f-ing joke" but the author has made it work so well. And the art style? My respects to the artist - That is some damn good skill he/she has.

Many thanks to the translation group that picked this up.

Users who are viewing this thread