The Ride-On King

Group Leader
Путин президент Беларусии на стероидах.
Дайте три.

Dex-chan lover
how .... just how can something be so beautiful ... so perfect, lol please i need more of this.

The question is when is he gonna ride those 2 girls ?

This is my first "Isekai" manga that I read. It's glorious seeing Putin as the ultimate lifeform

Contributor
This has, with one chapter, topped my list of "manga's that need an anime adaption".

I like the part where they made fun of Putin's propaganda campaigns that make him seem superhuman.

Third Isekai that I like. First one is Digimon, second one is Log Horizon and now this.

Of course he would win against wyvern. He got Communism-based body strengthening skill.

Reg

ngl this made me want more instantly, better than it's "prequel", this is just a perfect spin-off and tops the parent story easily with a single chapter. Can't wait to see kodansha license it, NEED.

Russian propaganda. Good thing nato knows exactly how many Russian Bots there are now by the number of bookmarks on this page. A review rate of 9.34 is 100% definitely Kremlin troll accounts

@zugerurano, so im a kremlin troll account? wow dindt know that o.o damn, your comment is just dumb -.-

Users who are viewing this thread