The Ride-On King

Fed-Kun's army
I like how seemingly like not-so-serious or parody manga was well drawn, every panel is filled, and highly detailed environment. Also the character design and costume is superb. When character were drawn to be knight, they wore full set of knight armor (except helmet), no skirt, no exposed armpit or chest and no gap moe costume for adventurer.
compared to other this manga art style, characterization and costume design is easily went above 8.5* from me that is not included the story itself which could strike through score above 10*

Fed-Kun's army
Looking forward for this concept. Though that was quick for a potential harem to appear, but meh, the girls are tertiary.

Dex-chan lover
Really impressive the atention they show to armour details. The armor sheet is really nicely explained and makes quite sense realistically speaking

Dex-chan lover
Wow !
Practical and quite accurate armors in a fantasy manga !!
I even saw one gambison there (a real and efficient cost-to-protection-to-usability ancient armor)
That manga get a +1 in my books just for that.

Wow, I liked the 1st chapter for the memes, but the 2nd chapter actually makes the manga... legit fantasy one? Wow.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for a cooking chapter where he introduces Borsch, Smetana and Kvass to the people of other world.

Users who are viewing this thread