The Ride-On King

Dex-chan lover
People saying that it’s putin but it’s clearly not. Putting money in health care instead of armament is not something that putin would do. Keeps on increasing their number of nuclear war heads and developing more powerful ones.

@breizh
In reality he is put money in healthcare. It just if we have not powerful army, we shall be robbed.

@breizh Just FYI, the Russian nuclear arsenal has been reduced 50% since 2000. As for developing new weapons, any country wishing to remain sovereign does that to the best of its ability. Advanced weapons make for less numerous, more efficient army. And most importantly, the nuclear parity must be observed because otherwise a certain trigger-happy country won't hesitate to use nukes against people as it have done in the past.

Contributor
this dosnt deserve the art to say the least, but hey a man can create what a man wants, even if its the dumbest shit ive ever read

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that you will never travel fantasyland with bizarro Putin.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel there's something missing...
some vodka maybe??
Well... that may appear in future releases. Oh well.

Anyways, it's not often I see this russia stronk meme-able mangas so thumbs up to the author and scanlator.
Thank you very much! ?

@akaineko are you really posting in two different languages to say you don't like it ? One comment is okay but two ... it is a bit pityable . But well, i'm still curious to know what you do not like in this manga pls ?

@Sacha He seems to be from an alternative species of human called ''i'm too smart to enjoy comedy and silly things anymore'' not very rare these days.

Users who are viewing this thread