The Ride-On King

That is Putin, isn't? Goddammit. Now I have to read this.

@Edit
This is... Good. It is actually good. A thing that I would change here and there, but it is good. Amazed.

This manga has everything all isekai should aspire to have, it has humor, adventure and it even has a goal that's not either saving the world or just having fun because a god accidentally killed him for no reason. If it can keep up with this level of quality it'll become the best isekai ever made.

Aggregator gang
If there's anything I like in this series, it has a bit of realistic adventuring, and there are only a few stories that show some details about armor and magic stone extraction, and this is the third story that has the same style and the other two prior to this manga would be Danmachi and Sevens.

This is on of those irl-manga adaptation style manga. I love it <3.

Every time i read this i get the feeling it's too good for this world.

Aggregator gang
DAMN!
If only all isekai manga is like this instead of stupid school, harem ecchi bullshet, "cuz its magic" abilities, infinite storage bullshet
then i would have loved to read them all without bitching
14/10!

I need new chapters. Can someone pm me a good site to read mangas that got licenced? Nothing worse than reading and finding out sorry it's licenced we quit.

Truly the difference that make an Isekai good is the MC. Nobody is going to prefer an average school kid or NEET over glorious President Not-Putin.

cas

You'd think this would be a 1 trick pony and an overused joke but it is actually really interesting and fun to read, can recommend

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I came in expecting memes and left with feels, 10/10 would ride on again

Users who are viewing this thread