The Ride-On King

Aggregator gang
First volume came out 6 months ago yet physical is still on pre-order & it's only available on their website it's over $30 usd for 1 volume for me to purchase it and ship it to me? Bruh, if you don't want my money, fine then sol press I'll just find a way to pirate it. I wonder how much worse it is for other English speaking people who live even further from the USA.

Edit: What's with the logistics as well, why does it take so damn long for the manga to get translated. It's been over 6 months since the first volume was released, where's the second volume?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, totally forgot about this. This will become the next Grand Blue. Great ratings, but because of scanlation stopping due to it getting licensed, it will be just be another dead manga with no discussions about it ever arising. Not even an anime adaption will save it from that abyss.

@Rockdrop trully sad , I'm not supporting pirating someone's hard work but in some cases without this kind of "advertising" your series will quickly die, heck sometimes it doesn't even lift of. Story is great, art is great but bruh I'm not investing into another Berserk that is also really hard to actually get ...

I’m going to buy it :). I enjoy what I read so far and it seems there more to the princess too

Author has another series called Golosseum; I think he has a real hard-on for Putin. Kind of sad and creepy.

Contributor
1040927522.png

RASPUTIN - Vladimir Putin - Love The Way You Move (Funk Overload) @slocband
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

I simply hope the author does not expect us to say "Haha lol all is well, she can be a main character and be one of the good guys. Fuck the children, women, centaur children and elderly she has killed. Lol."

thank fuck someone picked it up. I tried doing it myself, but MTL is such a damn pain in the ass to work with

Users who are viewing this thread