The Ride-On King

Dex-chan lover
Note: I am going to start my reading on this at this moment in time. I shall return later after reaching the latest chapter.
Ok one chapter in, can I just say this is a gem. I am sad for the moment I catch up.

Ok it took an hour but I finished til the latest.
For those who are iffy about reading this, it is well worth your time. So many isekai stories are just about neets who gain cheat skills and become OP without understanding or learning about wielding power. Putin that aside (hehe) this manga might still be about an OP character since he was OP in his previous life, but he has the wisdom and knowledge of leadership which makes a lot of his choices very applaudable, give and take most of it comes from the fact he wants to ride things.

Please take the time to read this gem. 10/10

@stantheman132 It really isn't yaoi at all. It's very much a parody of isekai where they take a expy of Putin, add on an obsession with riding animals, and then take that joke as far as they can, and the results are actually quite hilarious. It's not a serious read, but it is extremely entertaining.

Double-page supporter
this dude is the escanor of isekai.
Truck-kun couldn't kill him only a statue of himself could.

I went into this thinking that it will be mediocre at the best boy was I wrong it was epic

Users who are viewing this thread