The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
It feels like Aisha is being overly optimistic or pretending she's aiming for a higher purpose when she sees no way out. After all, she's acting as if Karna is the only one she needs to fool and defeat, when in fact Karna is a subordinate to a demon lord. Aisha should view the demon lord as the real enemy, and she knows practically nothing about Cecilia. She does know, however, that Cecilia was capable enough to snatch one of the best the humanity has to offer, Karna, for herself. But, like I said, she doesn't really have much of a choice right now. If she had refused, who knows what would have happened. Maybe she would have needed to endure weeks or months of cat torture.

@Beastmanga That looks like the best reason to join the demons' side.

Dex-chan lover
@Siti nah mate. It's the dungeon hot springs and spa. What better way to extract negative energy from humanity than to send them to a place where they can easily release it.

Dex-chan lover
I get that she's an assassin, but yikes lady. Don't trust him, sure. But he's still a fucking kid, put in this position because you are a shitty judge of character.

Dex-chan lover
jebaited!
12-8727a28cc9f3c86f90bdde2d740860102bdebedd6b6cd902d02a9a2e4da28b83.png

Dex-chan lover
Huh... So, 100 million for one demon lord... But that's only like 10 years of work under one as a subordinate...
Also, I also want a Ghost Cat.

@monkey123 see, monkey do. Even if he doesn't know the meaning of what he's quoting. Just trying to be hip and cool and failing at it.

Aggregator gang
Little did she know, that she will be conquered by cuteness before she can even do any of her "plans"

Users who are viewing this thread