The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I shouldn't read this early in the morning and without breakfast or I'll think about this:

ef3b6dbafcb57758009e19197f3b0573--filipino-desserts-asian-desserts.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Marriage already?!

meanwhile..
What he survived my 1-hit attack? Oh no, now I'm gonna lose the fight.
Why do most of the characters do not know how to fight.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, that’s a gold digger if i’ve ever seen one! She even tricked him into marriage! (Joke)

Dex-chan lover
Mammon is really damn dumb, not only is all the evidence pointing at him but even if he succeeds the demon lord of lust won't forgive him and even if she ends up getting killed to no other demon lord would take in a back stabber. he's fucked no matter the outcome.

Aggregator gang
Lol, the ceremony feels like a scam. But in a good way though. 😂

Who doesn't want to have a lusty succ demon king who really really really really loves you? 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't this mean that she is a cougar, apart from the actual physical thing?

Little naive boy didn't know he was being led by her..

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are terribly short when action and fighting starts. Its fine otherwise. Also do all demons do this when they join her army? I mean, I guess she is the demon lord of lust, but come on. That’s just straight up a marriage ceremony.

Dex-chan lover
Cecilia is so selectively incompetent, yeah, sure, just let the second strongest guy in your army go attack by himself before giving anyone permission or orders to attack. She's fun with Karna but as a leader she's playing 4D chess one moment and is a complete mess the next one.

Double-page supporter
Wait a second, this isnt a swear in ceremony! It's a wedding ceremony!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread