The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
Was this reuploaded or what? I'm sure I've read this yesterday or the day before right here on MD...

Group Leader
Holy shit people are most of you really, that dumb? I mean sorry if this is actually offensive now but God damn someone vomited in your brain if you think the deadest of dead memes "begone thot" was first of all funny and second, actually a good translation. Are you people here to read memes or manga? You're here to read manga with a correct translation of what the author wanted to show you. If you are here for jokes you might be a little lost. It's like reading Hamlet but instead of Laerte actually using normal words in the typical Shakespeare style to tell everyone of Claudius plans he suddenly says "Claudius is the impostor. Vote Claudius." Hell I can pick any manga chapter and meme the hell out of it and you apes would laugh your asses off but it would still be a shitty translation nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Look I thought the begone thot thing was dumb from the start and didn't say anything but to everyone saying that they didn't have to fix it I'm pretty sure there's actually site rules about doing shit exactly like they did.

translations is only 3raws behind.
i 'm really curious of the identity of the "new ghost" Karna has summoned.

and now, i'm very curious why the MC seems to be OP 🤨

Talk no jutsu is still ongoing,and why is that four eyed bastard still alive?he should've been dead by now

Users who are viewing this thread