The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I can already tell that female knight character is going to be BERY annoying to the plot. Can someone please kill her? Quickly? Please?

He though that the Ogre literally fucking concealed himself... Honestly me in every game when I stop firing my gun "Is he dead yet? Gotta pop a few more mags juts to be sure".

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, a demon king is born! Even though it's a human with the chosen blessings by the gods of humanity. 😋

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer You wouldn't get the impression from cheap fiction from mediocre authors, but in reality a villain's worst enemy is not any hero, it's another villain. They are villains because they are nasty and wicked. They don't have any friends in the first place. They might have allies when interests are aligned, but they would always need to fear backstabbing. They would have underlings, but the most capable of those would always be plotting a nice little murder and usurpation, the weaker would only serve through fear or because they are too stupid to have ambitions of their own.

If you think about criminal gangs and organisations in our world, most of their casualties come from fighting other crooks. Similarly nothing would be more natural for a demon than to slay another demon to steal its position and power.

I'll stay for the art, but so far the MC's comedic 'OP child can't comprehend his own strength' gimmick is really dragging this story through the dirt. People straight up tell him he's strong and he magically doesn't hear them.

So Dumb, Why do they always talk while fighting???
Can't they have at least have a proper fight???
i mean do you need to say what you gonna do? in a fight? really?

Contributor
fused the picture

oeRkoxR.png

Users who are viewing this thread