The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Khalic Lucky the ogre took her pants then, but there's probably a stain on that rock, and Karna may get a whiff of something....

Double-page supporter
Wow that new spirit, will-o'-wisp, seems like another high tier soul. But of course, still below grandpa Nodence. 😂

Dex-chan lover
You know, the terrifying skulls version is probably closer to what normal people see than the cutesy pacmen. Like, back when he marched in with the demon lord he looked pretty obviously like a child in a helmet. Almost a space balls dark helmet look, but the demons attending saw an appearance that was obviously a demon (though he might have benefited from a spritz of Iruma's cologne).

Dex-chan lover
This just shows how stupid the hero and his party is by kicking him out and he just a kid

Double-page supporter
I don’t like the fact the made his skull see through think he is more cute with it and the whole giant jocat goblin esque out line

Dex-chan lover
Imagine someone saves you from being raped and you just gonna treat him like a demon lord. The nerve of some people smh.

Damn, the audacity of that bitch, when our shota saved her she didn't even say thanks, smh

Dex-chan lover
@Willie29 : the first chapter made me think the "Hero" is not out to vanquish evil, but to lead an easy life on the publics expense and bang his harem.

I mean a martial artist who can not punch an opponent because it is covered in mud/slime is not fit to be an adventurer, let along quest against major evils, and the other girl saying she can not psychologically withstand his abilities is admitting she can not handel the later fights.

If the hero cared about defeating the demons they would both be dropped, not even the snu-snu would really be enough since he can get that in other ways while doing the work he is being paid for, and would have noble daughters thrown at him as a reward.

Double-page supporter
Dudes I'd shit my bricks if a giant rape machine got vaporized by a midget with a dragon skull helm riding on ghost skull orbs. Hahahaha

They have marks of the Old gods while shota MC has the spirits of the Old gods

iu

Honestly, She imagined him in such a Metal way he gives off "Tyranny of Souls" by Bruce Dickinson...

Users who are viewing this thread