The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 6

@Raijin793 Wouldn't suprise me if all (7?) were there. But for a little child his age to be so able to take the hits of them head on, he's probably gonna surpass them and already on his way.

Having the "blessing" and the actual gods by one's side is a small difference :p

Fed-Kun's army
Haha our boi is to cute to handle for miss demon lord! That hero is a piece of trash! Calling our cute Karna a stepping stone! 👹

If she had less restraint, he would've been ara-ara'd. 😂

Lol, let's see who'll be the stepping stone. 🤣

Aggregator gang
those love pupil eye...
i knew it, she is into shota :v

Thanks for the chapter!
MC better grow up fast cause Cecilia looks like she's falling hard for him and her instincts to bear the children of a powerful man is getting stirred up. Hero party going to be in trouble since MC knows how they fight somewhat and considering reasons for kicking MC out aren't going to get someone who overshadows Hero or the martial artist.

@rgkaw I don't think she's into shota. Usual trope is demons are into power and follow the most powerful. Also, for females meeting a really powerful person, demon or something else, puts them into heat and/or strongly desire to bear said strong person's children unless something really disgusts them like strong person completely covered with rotting flesh and reeks of decay for example. MC has contracted two of the spirits of powerful gods that demons worship, is cute, can be herself and share secrets such as passion for human romance stories that can't share with other demons, and is a good, honest kid who looks up to her so of course Cecilia is going to be interested.

Dex-chan lover
@Rinamii
Is it just me, or does 'Vorvadoss' actually look like Senku?
I was wondering, wouldn't Vorvadoss make more sense as Barbatos? Or is it confirmed that the name should be read as Vorvadoss?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh please please please please hurry to the dungeon so our boy can blast you all into nothingness. I hate this group of fake Heroes even more now. Especially their leader who obviously is rotten inside.

Fed-Kun's army
wth, so they just use people? and how did that other girl learn a skill like that? welp, we'll never know i guess

Users who are viewing this thread