The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
So he let her and the humans go.
Ch5. doesnt make sense now. I suspect the "We have to find her" line is wrong. it would make more sense if it is "we need to find him."

Prediction: Female Knight is going to join the Hero's party

Contributor
@CommieJohnTeh
tumblr_inline_n5cmsjq3rX1qafrh6.gif

Dex-chan lover
You know he’s gonna let them get away but i really wish he’d beat the shit out of them, ruin their armor and weapons, and burn their gold so they have an equivalent amount to what he was given. This is me being nice since the hero hadn’t gone as far as attempting to kill him during a quest.

Also fuck the companion who just wanted him gone because she was too bitchy and wouldnt attack the enemies while they were covered in goop or whatever

Dex-chan lover
OF course her dress is see through, surprised we can not see the bra straps underneath.

Also, so the hero was using him to "strengthen" his hookers, and it planning to do the same again. How can you be the trump card, if you plan is to recruit someone to do the work for you.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 I think that rather than the dress being see-through, I think the mangaka forgot to raise the opacity setting when he drew clothes on a naked person...

Dex-chan lover
Please, please tell me that all these asshole and annoying humans get very very killed. I want them to be very very very dead. I’m sure the story would be fine without them, and the demons are a lot more tolerable character wise. At the very least can we get ones that aren’t complete dicks?

they'll get more surprised when the subjugation target are ex party member whom should be a noob but he isn't

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 : As far as I can tell, this is not an adaptation, and the translations are up to date, so we can only way we hope so ;)

@Milanin : you can clearly see her panties and garter belt.

Users who are viewing this thread