The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Double-page supporter
@IronHeavy That is such a naive way of looking at things. Age shouldn't matter here. The only reason his grandparents let him off was because 13 is probably the age they become an adult. Also, he's a fucking wise man, IT'S IN THE NAME OF THE MANGA. His age never mattered, it's the fact that he isn't that wise.

Fed-Kun's army
s3b3Wib.jpg

@LemonSquares elemental water by itself doesn't spoil, but impure water (which has a bunch of tuff in it like minerals, bacteria, other organic matter, etc.) will become a microbial breeding ground if stagnating in a container for a long time. Hence, it 'spoiling'.

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, there are floating fluffy balls with faces swimming around me. One of them has a beard.

Also, I betrayed humanity for 200 million gold. The MC is too cheap for just 20 million.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that's a development that I can get behind. Actually two big and boingy developments. ;-)

By the way, is this the author's thing? Shotas and big breasted Onee-san's? No need to answer. I know it is and I approve.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems odd he's being outed for quitting the hero's party when he was fired. You'd think at least one person would give him a chance or see what he can do before judging him on rumors. If trope goes to form the hero's party is going to get in big trouble without him mainly because too arrogant and overconfident of themselves. As for Cecelia while she's the Demon Lord of Lust it seems she's got some odd preferences like reveling in MC's necromancy when most people would feel at least uncomfortable around undead or at least the negative energy some types have which is usually incompatible with living beings positive energy. (Basically just feeling it is uncomfortable and gives goosebumps, and causes extra damage to living things such as disease, festering wounds, difficulty healing, loss of lifeforce, undead hating or desperate to feed on living, etc. Hence why holy magic heals positive energy living beings and turns or destroys negative energy undead beings. Or at least in some stories that's the reason given for negative reactions towards undead in general.)

@InsaneAwesomeTony Seems he's an honest kid who wants to pay back his grandparents back asap. That and other than his grandparents he doesn't seem to be treated very well.

@Nk9bjP4A the money was just an excuse... We all know the real reason is the ara ara ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would betray humanity too for this reward

Users who are viewing this thread