The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Poor Assassin... What are the chances that she just defects because the roles of Hero and Demon are so inverted 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Again with the stupid hero party, why there's so much of them lately.

Dex-chan lover
@Tekinwillie I think the main issue is the chapters short length. This arc feels really drawn out because nothing happens (it is still just setting up the premise of the story) despite it being drawn out into months of reading.

Dex-chan lover
i hope MC completly destroys the hero party so dam bad and I also hope assassin girl either joins MC or snitches to the city people about how bad the hero party is and exposes them cause my god those 3 fuckers are so dumb

Nep

Dex-chan lover
ASSESSING THREAT

Not worth killing.

Also being a battlemaster is worth nothing with only 2 points in Intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
i think the Hero's party seriously lacking in between their ears, arrogance, self-centric.
MC should wipe them out of misery so that the better Hero candidate can showed up

Dex-chan lover
tfw 'bad guy' has to expend more effort on making sure hero&co don't kill themselves/eachothers than on the actual fight.

@kursedkaiju its not being an edgelord. This batch of heroes and his comrades are living trash. Might as well recycle them and try to get a better product 😂

Users who are viewing this thread