The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I bet he will let the hero party alive and his family will be endangered.

I hope his family get killed for being a playful being.

Dex-chan lover
are they gonna be treated to tea and cookies after?

OMFG! These three "heroes" and their audacity. They are very much like those three idiot heroes from "tate no yuusha no nariagari" that I want to punch them.

Dex-chan lover
did the paladin really just try to kill the monk? who's the real demon lol

Double-page supporter
So that settles it... All 3 of them are completely up their own ass, despite their complete ignorance of even the most basic combat tactics.
The paladin attacked from range, the monk pulled aggro without support, and the swordsman just stood there with his thumb up his ass.
The assassin made the right move by not engaging with them. That attack, in fact their entire party, is a lost cause.

But of course, the MC is just gonna give them a slap on the wrist so they can inevitably turn evil for the sake of power.

@iskaeil
Remember that in the last chapter the martial arts girl didn't know how to fight ghosts and was scared of undead, paladin girl didn't know or didn't want to fight the undead either and whatever she did to fight the ghosts didn't work, the hero only knows physicals attacks so, neither of them are useful to deal with this dungeon, the only useful one is the ninja girl and if you add their lack of teamwork and that the girls don't even try to help each other or at least don't injure a fellow party member... this would be a massacre if their opponent was someone else but as it's Karna, I doubt he's going to injure them too badly.

Users who are viewing this thread