The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@DaJa-rahrah And you would eat cat meat to survive if you were starving and had nothing else available.

Things only get dubious when you start eating your own species.

Supporter
Wait, they just nonchalantly dropped the major bombshell, that the (former) hero got executed offscreen just like that?! Oo

Fed-Kun's army
@ohms They're nice and gentle and like you and purr when you pet them but given one chance and you're nothing but food. Dogs at least wait a few days till they're starving before eating your face.

@Elhao the bombshell is that the hero was killed by the country bc he fucked up the mission to defeat the dungeon master and I think that Karna will tell his story why he joined the devils side and how he was betrayed to Aisha the assassin..
Its tough life for a money minded kid

Dex-chan lover
As a former cat owner I call bullshit on this one, cats are selfish assholes. Which is, coincidentally, kind of part of the appeal.

Got confused about how she didn't recognize Karna, then read back and realized the hero party really was just provided info about him. Showed up at his door with a paper. In ch.8 too she says she missed out on seeing him while she was away from the party doing intel gathering.

So I suppose it makes sense.

This chap and new direction is great! Finally the hero and his 2 bitches got what they deserved and stop being relevant going forward like trash yhey are, and the whole cute scenes and how Aisha is set up to become a new actual intelligent ally with a moe personality.

Fed-Kun's army
Yoowww why reveal your face you can just said you are a human, but well its still interesting so good job author. Anyway thanks for the update please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next chapter really want to know what will happen next.

My only regret for this chapter is that the Hero (and probably the girls) will never know that they were annihilated by the kid they kicked out from the party.
The cat torture is gold, though 😁

Well, even though the hero was executed, I don't think it's the last we see of him. He did meantion the means to resurrection during their fight that has me curious.

Users who are viewing this thread