The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Kick their butt inside out man, they deserve it. Maybe leave the thief, she seems like she could be useful for trap placement against other thieves.

Dex-chan lover
god, can't wait for the next few chapters. this is gonna be good.
i also like how third girl has a good head on her shoulders, she should leave those chucklefucks

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
Hell yeah! Now to kick their asses, is good to see someone has common sense in this chapter...wish she was there before anything happened but now our little buddy is better than ever.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
He should really just kill the hero party, save the ninja and be done with it. We already know he is scum

Dex-chan lover
please kill them, i know he won't but he really should.

Dex-chan lover
A decent party member with more than 3 brain cells in trashero's party? I am actually impressed.
Now, time for the big, satisfying beat up.

They fired a decent party member for a stupid reason and now they are ignoring their other decent party member with a head on her shouldes who just happened to be their reconnaissance member, someone that is trained to go solo, avoiding bad encounterss and top notch detecting skills on deathwish encounters... i mean, if the kid doesnt at the very least leave the 3 morons scared for life, he deserves a pay cut. And if he hires the ninja girl, he deserves a raise on pay check for getting a decent employee.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback to Overlord and the Invaders arc

Oh, I can't wait for the horror they will have.

Not it gets onteresting cuz he, s a nice kid he,s not cruel or anything and his ex party that shunned it, s about to enter his dungeon

Dex-chan lover
the ninja should change sides too, her information broker abilities would be great for the fox onee-san

Users who are viewing this thread