The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man

Not a fan of the character design and you can already tell it’s shit just by reading the first chapter.

This is turning out to be a good read it makes me rethink what is considered evil and normal in a Fantasy. Like remember when demons were evil, necromancy hurt the souls of those it was used upon, and my favorite (not from this manga and I could go on) slimes were weak.

Guys I have a theory on why all these isekai are so bad, maybe all the Japanese writers are beta shut ins that haven’t spoken to another human since childhood.

I expect for the demon lord to be a badass female instead I get a boring and cliché female demon lord.I usually think that most hentai that have a female demon lord x hero Mc do it better than mangas.

I'm curious, why was chapter 11 uncensored but the rest aren't?

Double-page supporter
@SA2011 The nipples kind of looked different from the rest of the page, too. Considering in the other chapters even full frontal nudity didn't have the nipples drawn, I wonder if someone else drew them in after the fact.

it was kinda funny and cute at first but it got pretty dumb real quick. It's alright tho

"A large annual salary"

These stories are very obviously meant to appeal to the 30s/40s office worker dissatisfied with his crappy pay. How funny. It's better than the other one with Van the cuckold eldritch undead horror god.

Aggregator gang
this started interesting but goes downhill pretty fast.

@anoman i dare to question your sanity and tastes, dont know how or what you see in this that is better than van's story.

Users who are viewing this thread