Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~

The story is dumbed down so that even kindergarten kids can understand it, but there is 18+ pictures at times.

The main character is all kinds of wrong, and all of the other characters are either one-dimensional, or worse.

I am giving this 3/10 for the few things it managed to do right. Mainly, the concept and the art. Everything else is better left for non-sentient beings to read.

Dex-chan lover
The title should be reversed: The fall of employed unwise kid.

The title is the same like ordering for Quarter Pounder but you get Happy Meal CheeseBurger set instead

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@sweatyman123 isn't that the reason for like 99% of people to read manga in general lol? Like, entertainment and shit you know?

Are they going to time skip or something or is he just gonna fuck with his current body? To be honest it's like 3 in the morning here and I couldn't care less but I hope they don't start messing with time skips and shit because it usually ends up destroying the pacing and it comes with a "WHAT HAPPENED IN THESE 4 YEARS" chapter, which is boring.

Aggregator gang
No romance tag yet they talkin about falling in love with one another and makin babys ??

Chapter 24: Well, at least he didn't hold his face in both hands and run away like most shameful MCs. 🙃

Mmmm, well they won't be able to have kids for a few more years so no shot babies for you lol. Human kids literally do not hold the ability to impregnate/become pregnant until they grow older.

Users who are viewing this thread