The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 15 Ch. 62 - Ost Hourai

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis
Thanks, might give a read since the manga is okay but it feels like I'm having a stroke at times.
One question. Use the spoiler function for the answer please.
Did he ascended to godhood as well in the LN? I don't really like the idea but the WB makes it much more unlikable.

Dex-chan lover
Well.
That was not as horrible as I feared... til the last 3 pages.

Dex-chan lover
@NotALewdGuy

Light novel isn't really there yet. It adds a lot around that point so they steadily work their way up to fighting the goddess so I can't say when or if he would become a god. I think the japanese version has them fighting fragments of the goddess and heroes who managed to destroy other worlds right now and that's at 3x the number of volumes the manga has covered up to this point. It's not rushing into god territory like the webnovel did.

This whole world invasion and godhood makes me remember wuxias, pretty rare to find mangas with these premises, which is what is keeping me from dropping.
I guess I will look into the LN as other people said. Where is the original work from? China?
)

Man, almost can't stand this turttle arc (too long), imagine a Phoenix arc with this lenght.

Double-page supporter
And Naofumi continues to survive this world in Hard mode

The Translators have given up on this series it feels like. I know that they want funding but even if it was a passion project why would they want to continue when all the people on here complain about it and compare it to the LN instead of showing some gratitude

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow to think it was beginning to end but it's off to a new arc. The bad guy sucks and I thought Glass was suppose to be connected to the main baddies. The glasses guy is just annoying. Turned to shit when the Queen came in and Naofumi isn't hated anymore because there's no one to root for.

Naofumi’s level being reset is probably the reason why Rurak’s party was underleveled, but they were still strong and had experience.

Dex-chan lover
For those asking for chapter number, light novels are released in volumes that reset chapter numbers
This is the epilogue oh book 8 (chapter 0)

This arc does not exist in web novel [the next 16-20 chapters do not exist in the web novel (2 light novel books worth)

Users who are viewing this thread