The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 16 Ch. 65 - Escape

Group Leader
Hm? This chapter is chapter 64 according to the raw here:
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000012010000_68/

I wonder what's changed?

Dex-chan lover
What a wild tanget this is getting on, compared to the WN. But that's good. The web novel was kinda eh.

yuf2VW.gif

@Xystus They used a item that made a tree, which boroke the unbrakeble walls. This glitched the labrynth and they apered on the outside.

being eternally 18 is kinda of a stretch to be a lolibaba wouldinnit

Group Leader
People: Wow this arc is so slow and boring

also people: Wow they rushed this so much!

What do ya'll want, another dragged out boring arc?

@Maiorem

We have 2 chapter 64's, the scanlation team suspects it's an error so they changed this one to 65

Some top level speedrun strats right here.

Overload the memory so you can clip through the wall and warp to the outside of the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
What? Holy shit I'm dumb, I don't get the whole labirinth thing and how throwing a seed can cause you to jump through dimension, somebody explain please?

Group Leader
@NotTriton I think since both chapters share the same title, with this one labeled "狩猟具の勇者②", I think it's more like Chapter 64 Part 1 and Chapter 64 Part 2.

Group Leader
@musicfreak12

So in the labyrinth when something gets too big the labyrinth can't keep it in anymore and it gets yeeted out. Naofumi's idea was to do something similar with the bio plant and have it grow until the labyrinth couldn't take it anymore.

@Maiorem hmmm

Supporter
The "baba" in "lolibaba" means "granny" in Japanese. So he was calling her a Loli-granny, or maybe Loli-hag or legal-loli.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman escaping a prison and making a new friend is not plot progression? the fuck
also what the fuck does occams razor have to do with this do you even know what that is

Users who are viewing this thread