The Role of the Villainess Is No More! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"It's loike Christmas morning"

Also finally a villainess where the heroine is actually a heroine, lovely and kind and not a comically evil reincarnator bent on making our protagonist's life hell.

Finally, a request. Please, oh please publish this manga more often

Dex-chan lover
ey its back! ty for the chapter, kinda forgot about it to be honest

who wants to bet that she will be the new head maid?

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get my SOD to overcome the status of the nobility being besmirched, like the heroine is a commoner and the MC a full on duchess (Not even a Duke's child but has the full title) There is literally no way some mean words would allow the Royal Family to strip her title as that would likely cause every noble in the country to freak the fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
The reason for the MC to do all those evil things is fucking stupid, but at least the heroine is not an asshole.

Double-page supporter
@talas Alas the same can't be said for the Prince. Only appeared once, but came across as an arrogant Ore-sama prick that thinks with his little head instead of the one on his shoulders. Why else would he blatantly have an affair with a different woman, so indiscreet that literally everyone knows about it. Yet pushes all the blame on his jealous fiance, has he even looked in the mirror at his irresponsible behavior? Or is this just the type of society that lets men with engagements to women sleep around like man whores? 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Black rook(the "villainess") takes white pawn(the head maid) in one move. Checkmate.

Ugh. The fact they demoted a Duchess, a Duchess, for verbal bullying, still irks me. It may be a thing now, but no one would dare mention anything about her behaviour at the time. Stripping her of her title because of it would've been a full-on declaration of war against the nobles.

Fed-Kun's army
.....this looks interesting but it's also the kind of humiliation story that I hate (the people she used to be equal with are now her superiors and, because she's a female Japanese protag, she's totally ok with it). It's even set up so that she gets to be happy bowing her head forever.

Honestly, I'm just glad Dorothy is actually chill and not some evil mastermind. Anyways, thanks for the update ~

Double-page supporter
Finally, we get an update! Hopefully the next chapter doesn't take 4 months to be translated, because this series is really interesting so far.

Users who are viewing this thread