The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
nothin like getting revenge and attempting to ruin a persons life because they were nice to the opposite gender once, am i right boiis???

If by "revenge" they mean dating each other then I am okay with it, if it's something like trying to ruin other people happiness because he got his one-sided delusional love crushed then this manga is going to the trash bin.

Dex-chan lover
So a girl smiled at him once and he had a bunch of delusions about her totally being into him. They were just delusions though and she starts dating someone else because she's a human being with feelings. Now he wants "revenge"...

This right here is 100% stalker "logic".

For those interested, the LN's volume 1 is already translated, by CClaw trans. There are 2 volumes currently out in Japan, and CClaw are currently translating the second rn.

Though this does have an incel vibe to it, it redeems itself by the end of vol 1

Aggregator gang
Seems like Kuroha is the best girl for him. She's very loyal, still in love with him after knowing that he's in love with another girl.
She strikes when she see a chance on getting his love affection. She even tried to give him couple of chances to choose her too.
The revenge thinggy just a plot for her to get close to him I guess. I mean Shirokusa doesn't really show any love affection towards him to begin with lol. She probably just treated him just like everyone and he just fell for her. There is no need for the guilty verdict. It's all according to keikaku.

Dex-chan lover
Why! Why all this pointless, needless drama! You're allowed to be sad and take time, you don't need revenge!

*Is in for another 20 chapters*

Dex-chan lover
@sarshi

Technically, MC got a new girl come onto him so it wasnt all bad for him ;D worse dumbass Kuroha

Dex-chan lover
btw abit spoiler
shirokusa is his childhood friend too

@Freestyle ikr, but i never saw that girl illus yet :/ can't decide if she's best girl or no lol

Holy shit, can't this guy stop and think for a little bit. Nothing makes sense at all in this situation.
(Revenge on what? Why? How? Will he just go ruin their relationship or something? If he do that, then what come after? And why would the childhood friend help him? Does she have some grudge against that girl or something?)

Well, I would say Kuroha is the better deal. Sly she may be, at least she knows exactly what she want and spare no effort in getting it. Shirokusa on the other hand, saying you had a boyfriend, in the presence of Haru no less, whether it's true or not is just .... nope, that's a big nope for me. And I usually all it for long black haired girl.

Haru though, if he winds up getting scammed on of this days, I won't be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread