The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious, and I hate every single one of them. See kids? This is what scheming gets you. Don't do this. Talk shit out instead. It's easier. I'll probably keep reading it though, because I'm a sad depraved person! Hooray for self awareness!

Fuck off.. curse them.. it was superb when he confessed his childhood friend but fuck! he got rejected in instant..
Well i'll keep reading this trash tho..

My god wtf, I keep saying this shit is fucking trash but somehow I dunno, I love reading it too. Yo I'm in CONFUSION. Also I laugh so hard when kuro rejected him, like wtf r u stupid or something kuro

I had hope since there's an anime coming (even though doubts started springing straight from the smart of the manga) but yeah i think it's time to deem it trash. Damn it.

This is stupid. They're not even in their loss, since MC rejected Kuro in a gentle, private way and even continuously apologized. In contrast, Kuro rejected him in a premeditated, public and humiliating way. Shiro actually fucking tried her hardest to get MC, but thanks to Kuro's plan she also got publicly rejected and it was all for nothing. In other words:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17KmNrG9pE4

The manga turned trash real quick, and the scene of him going "heroically" for some stupid dance was cringy and lame.
real shame since the characters are very much likeable.

Aggregator gang
Seriously, I kinda like this manga but I don’t get what the fuck is going on

Fed-Kun's army
@mal2012 It's simple:
1. Shiro - Haru -- Childhood betrayal (Shiro's perspective)
2. Kuro - Haru -- Kuro confession (rejected)
3. Haru - Shiro -- Haru "liked" confession on stage
4. Haru - Kuro -- Haru confession (rejected)

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, did kuro just throw away the lifeline here? bcz of petty revenge? okay then

Ahh yes, a manga where the characters' emotional and intelligence quotient is 50. Combined.

Seriously, who does things in such a roundabout hassle way. What a pain in the ass. This is what happens when you let a bunch of autists engage in romance. I'm convinced that the entire school is a government project meant to research a cure for retardation.

Group Leader
to be real it's weird reading big brother instead of onii-chan in the manga
i mean even manhuas use onii-chan
but not manga
i know it's the translator but still

Users who are viewing this thread