The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
How to make a Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose? Easy, just make all the girls his childhood friends

Dex-chan lover
if they're both childhood friends, then who's winning 🤔?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, THEY HIT HER WITH AN ACTUAL CAR?! What the fuck was wrong with them?! That's something you don't actually do, my dudes. You have a video of the car moving at an angle and cut to her falling down. How retarded do you have to be to actually hit someone with a car WITHOUT medical crew on standby, no safety procedures in place and no padding or anything.

They paint this like a major TV drama but it seems so amateurish based on how it's portrayed here. Also, there's no way in hell they'd be able to hide from the media that someone fucking died filming a television show. That's bullshit. Especially if it's related to a child actor. Hell, do you think they'd be able to cover the death of Bruce Lee's son?

Needless to say but this tragic backstory kinda broke my suspension of disbelief.

Also you know this story is fiction because he was a famous child actor, but he wasn't groomed.

Contributor
>Hey we're gonna have your mom get hit by a car and die in the show, 's'at cool?

>Haha yeah no problem, you gonna use CG?

>CG?

Dex-chan lover
They went through with the drama even after killing someone with a car.
10/10
To Go Even Beyond.

His father was a stuntman, any chance that he was driving the car that hit the mother? And the idea that her death on set can be covered up isn't believable

So, the reason the childhood friend won't lose is because they are BOTH childhood friends huh
That's one way to do it

Dex-chan lover
Also don't get me started on how petty and vindictive that is. Did she seriously never look into the circumstances around his disappearance? Did she never ask her dad why he wasn't showing up? I don't think kids 9-10 year olds typically are able to think about things in terms of "this person hates me so I'm gonna ruin their life in a few years." And I doubt you'd hold onto the conviction for 6 YEARS.

I doubt a kid is gonna keep that kind of hatred with them, even if their first love. Hell, the fact she already rejected him should be enough, but then she goes out of her way to have ANOTHER moment where she basically spits in his face for falling for her, which you'd think she'd be excited for. But no, instead she decided it would be a good idea to expose his identity, which he was making clear that he was trying to keep secret for his own safety, and then publicly degrade him for it.

Thank god he told her that sob story, because otherwise she'd ruin his life. AGAIN. Talk about a face-heel turn.

This poor kid is being gas-lighted by everyone and can't even catch a break. Though I guess you could argue that makes sense because he's lived such an artificial life in the limelight that he's never known what an actual relationship looks like, and without a mom, he doesn't have a frame of reference for what a healthy relationship is meant to be, and so is stuck in all these unhealthy ones by people trying to use him.

I feel like I'm reading the Great Gatsby all over again...

Reminds me of the dramas I used to watch as a kid. I would always laugh at the times where the car(not cg) wouldn’t hit the person but stop in the vicinity, and the person on the receiving end would always act like they’ve been rammed with a Ford pickup. Bloody mouth nose and all that shit.

Dex-chan lover
What a f*ing plot twist lol
Altho that does mean she was a "childhood friend".
My only concern is now, the stars are really aligned in her favor to win aren't they?

Double-page supporter
Don't get fooled they're both trash especially the Kuroha who had a chance but wasted it for revenge.

I don't care who wins, I feel so bad for the mc loosing his mom from an "accident."

"The Childhood Friend Won't Lose" part kinda just got more complicated. Which one will come out on top? Well, I guess it implies a harem end in that case...

Dex-chan lover
The mother died acting & the producer doesn't even care... and what a joke, now every girl is a childhood friend cause then the childhood friend won't lose lol

Users who are viewing this thread