The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

“She had a heart that refused to give up. And a purpose that allowed her to acknowledge that she liked what she did and not waver about declaring it openly at times. She thought and worked hard and didn’t lie to her feelings. She was straightforward to an almost moving extent.”

Seriously, what BS is this guy spewing? Kuro has been at the forefront of nearly all the deception going on in this story, then she publicly rejected and humiliated the guy she allegedly loves, and is now launching a plan that employs even more deception.

yknow if we just changed that no <3 to a yes <3 we couldve ended this manga already

god, all these characters are so shitty. Is everyone a fucking sociopath in this manga?

"an ability to observe calmly, deduce things logically bla bla bla... "

all that and she couldn't just tell haru that it was just revenge, then start going out with him and have a happy ending. what a bull

Dex-chan lover
Kuro's rating just dropped to shit tier in my list. She won't let Haru go back to showbiz because she thinks she wouldn't have a chance then. SO why reject him in the first place for some stupid revenge. And now trying to hold him back from his success?

Ok, The only thing i liked in this chapter is that he is trying to move on, and i wish he does. The rest is dumb

Kuro really fucking dropped in the waifu tier list all the way down to F tier

Users who are viewing this thread