The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Holy fuck are all these women psychopaths? I’d rather not choose any of them if they’re all so fucking manipulative

Dex-chan lover
Don't sticc the dicc in crazy chicc.

But then again, so are all of them so maybe just picc the thicc. Good luck Maru~

Wow, almost all characters in this series are either imbeciles or psychopaths. I much prefer trashsekai over this at least it makes sense and doesn't try to be better than it is.

This series is stupid and all the setups and ploys are stupid and simplistic the author just wants it to seem like its some great thing when even though it isn't.

This is just like that other romcom about the library girl with glasses but was really hot without them. They’re gonna keep adding more girls to drag out the story before he ends up with Kuro

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I really like the MC of this series more than anyone else, and I want to see where his development leads him

Dex-chan lover
@Blacksaber Yep, that's the best way to solve the problem!
Maybe you just predicted the ending of the manga 😂

Fed-Kun's army
At this I don't care who MC's going to end up with, or even a harem ending... as long as Kuro isn't included. Just date the entire Shida family, excluding Kuro.
Author managed to make me absolutely detest a girl that I've been cheering on before. She rejected MC for some petty, seriously stupid revenge and now acts like a victim.

Users who are viewing this thread