The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

Group Leader
@UniYuki im 100% sure they did that to confuse the reader about the Winner childhood friend. Im already kinda dont want to read this because : short hair+ childhood friend= lose
if the idiot long haired girl wins ima kill the author

Group Leader
Worst thing about this is the title because it's a lie. If everyone is a childhood friend of course the childhood friend wins. This could have Been 10/10 if there is only one childhood friend and the Story follows her and how She wins. This is like nisekoi when people say that the childhood friend won . Like Yeah of course everyone except one girl was a childhood friend it's true but also a lie at the same Time.

The ML should remain single cuz every girl around him is a psychopath. First harem manga where I actually like the MC alone.

IQ is dropping but art is good? Common sense doesn't exist and it is overall mentally degrading. But once again, art is good and lots of cute girls. Will I stick around? No, this is trash. The story and plot progression is garbage. Will I read it once it's complete? Maybe, but that is for the me a few years in the future to decide. I doubt this will go on for too long maybe 2-4 years but it may get axed for being shit.

Double-page supporter
Wow, literally everyone doesn't give a shit about the MCs feelings and want to manipulate him to have him for themselves.
Thats fucked up

I'm glad to see im not the only one who think the plot is really bad, at first i tought it was good with well writen characters and then at some point everything become painfull to read and everything is a mess. Now it left me completly unintersted in the story and i just want to now the conclusion to feel like it finally ended

Dex-chan lover
Does this overtake the anime? What chapter do i continue from?

Edit: nvm i just checked ch34 is still
around the time he got injured at the beach
This is probably gonna take a long time to catch up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread