The Ruler of the Land

Dex-chan lover
i never really realized how entertaining and easy to read this is. One of the most bingeable series i've ever read

it was good when i read it a couple years back, i binge read a couple dozen chapters a day while reading other things
i think i stopped reading around 510 or so just the wait on chapters killed my motivation to keep reading the series since so little goes on in each chapter
i didnt feel the same desire to keep reading that i do with some of the other series

Dex-chan lover
"Oh this looks interesting, maybe I'll rea-"

>Chapter 570

In the wise words of Mermaid Man, "Barnacle Boy, you'll never finish that! It's too big!"

Aggregator gang
I'm so confused. The cover art looks fantastic but looks nothing like Chapter 1.
Then I click on chapter 200 and it's a whole lot better, and chapter 500 is fanfuckingtastic compared even to that.
There's only 2 years difference between chapter 500 and chapter 1. The artist changed his style that much in that span of time?

I wonder whether this manhua is going to end?
It's been more than 20 years, it's way too long for a manhwa

Uhm, im grateful for the translations but since chapter 107 the grammar just got so much worse that its cringe.... Does anyone know a site where i can read "the ruler of the land" with good translation? Would appreciate it.

This is top 3 BEST manga/manhwa's of ALL TIME... And trust me I've read over 2000 mangas... BEST manhwa of all time is dropped and no one's picking up... This is beyond sad.

Users who are viewing this thread